Simple and convenient, functional and available. An ideal decision for those who do not require much from their phone and prefer to minimalism and simplicity.
The lightweight, compact and miniature Comfort 50 Mini 4 justifies its name.
The phone has all the necessary functionality for communication. The Support of two mini-SIM cards GSM standard allows you to communicate with two mobile operators at the same time. Comfort 50 Mini 4 is equipped with a color contrasting screen with 1.77 inches with 128×160 pixel resolution, on the dial keys there are three options of alphabets: Ukrainian, English, Russian. These languages are as well as offered to user for selecting a comfortable language of menu. An expansion slot with support microSD card up to 32GB is provided for files storage.
In a comfortable organizer user will find the functions of alarm clock, calculator, calendar, file manager, flashlight, Bluetooth. The Multimedia folder consists of a video camera, an album, a video and audio player, a voice recorder and FM radio. This set of functions makes Comfort 50 Mini 4 an excellent assistant in everyday life.
The phone has as well as some additional little items in its arsenal:
> the top four keys provide quick access to applications such as radio, SMS, audio player, alarm clock;
> it is possible to switch on the flashlight from the menu “Organizer” or by long pressing “0” key on the dial panel;
>a wide “eyelet” on the body is provided for carrying the phone on a lace.
Other important feature of Comfort 50 Mini 4 is the presence of SOS button on the back of the body that allows you to make calls or send SMS to five programmed subscribers in an emergency.
The battery with a capacity of 1000 mAh allows you to work autonomously within several days This charge is sufficient for continuous communication within a day and up to 7 days of standby time.
Comfort 50 Mini 4 will be a good purchase for a wide range of consumers. It can become a replacement phone for your smartphone, or first phone for pupil, or just a good gift for your friends or colleagues.
GSM 850 900 1800 1900 MHZ
1,77'' QVGA (128*160)
menu languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian
SIM type and quantity
Dual SIM (mini SIM)
microSD (up to 32 GB)
+ (headsets are used as an antenna)
1 field per 1 contact;
20 characters in the contact title
Export & import contactcs
alarm clock, calculator, calendar, file manager, bluetooth, audio player, video player, voice recorder
SOS button for emergency calls
programmed for 5 numbers
+ (is activated by "0" button on the keyboard)
• Ukrainian alphabet on the dial keys
• Shortcuts keys to: FM radio, SMS, audio player, alarm clock.
• "Eyelet" for the strap
Li-Ion, 1000 mAh (removable)
- talk-time mode up to 12 hours
- standby time mode up to 7 days
3,5 mm (can only run with headsets, not earphones)
Connector for charger
candy bar (demountable)
In the box
Mobile phone Comfort 50 Mini4, battery, USB power adapter, USB cable, User manual (UA/EN), warranty card
Sigma mobile reserves the right to change the divice technical specifications and configuration without notice.
The headset is not included in the box.
This model is suitable for headsets only with OMTP plug-in standard (15mm and 17mm plug lengths).
In order to buy the OMTP type headsets, we recommend to contact to Sigma mobile Service Center (https://sigmamobile.net/kontakti/)
Conformity certificate (UA)
Sigma mobile company guarantees a high quality and faultless functioning of their devices upon conditions of careful usage and considerations of exploitation rules.
After the expiration of device’s service term, we advise you to contact the Authorized Service Center for preventive maintenance and receiving recommendations for the further exploitation of device. In order to prevent possible misunderstandings, it is preferable to keep the documents that are attached to the device upon its sale (sale receipt or cashier’s receipt, instruction of exploitation, warranty card) during the service term. A warranty card establishes warranty liable for device to the extent, provided by the Law of Ukraine On protection of consumer’s rights.
- A warranty provides free repair or replacement of the device during the warranty term. Warranty service is only provided in the presence of a valid warranty card and fiscal check.
- The renewal of software is a technical maintenance of the product and is not considered as repair and thereforeis not a valid reason for a replacement or a refund;
- The Periodic service of device (replacement of batteries, cleaning, etc.) is carried out by request for an additional fee.
- The warranty term for main devices and accessories is set by Sigma mobile with reference to from the date of device’s sale (look at Table 1).
- Service term is established by Sigma mobile company in reference to the date of the device’s purchase (look at Table 1).
- Warranty service is provided exclusively at Authorized Service Centers in Ukraine. The sheet of service centers may be changed
|Mobile phones series X-treme ||Main device||Eighteen months|
|Mobile phones||Main device||Twelve months|
|Tablets||Main device||Twelve months|
|Action cameras||Main device||Twelve months|
|Bluetooth headsets||Main device||Twelve months|
|Accessories and batteries||Rechargeable batteries (including built-in types)||Six months|
|Memory cards, cables, headsets and other accessories and parts, which don’t requare to disassemble the mobile device in order to replace.|
The manufacturer shall not bear warranty obligation regarding the device in the following cases:
- Violations of rules and conditions of exploitation, adjustment, installation of device, described in the User’s Manual and other documentation, which is transported to the consumer in the complete set with the device;
- If mechanical damages have occured after the transfer of the device to the consumer;
- The ingression of inappropriate items, liquids, insects, etc. inside the device during usage;
- Device’s operation in conditions of excessively high or low temperature, surrounded by high humidity, high dust content;
- Making schematic-technical, design or software changes, not approved by the manufacturer;
- Repair or modification of device, performed by unauthorized persons;
- If the damage is caused by the use of non-standard and/or non-qualified expandable materials, charging devices, spare parts, batteries, electronic media, software products that were not supplied or recommended by the manufacturer;
- If the damage (defects) is caused by the action of computer viruses or similar programs;
- If the damage (defects) is caused by non-compliance with standards or technical regulations of the power, cable, telecommunication networks, radio signal power, including features of the relief and other similar external factors, usage of the device on the edge or outside of a network action zone, connection to inappropriate or defective external devices;
- If the defect occurred due to natural wearing down during the exploitation of the device. In this case, natural wearing down is understood as the consequences of product’s operation, which caused the deterioration of technical status and appearance due to long-term using of this device;
- If the damage of LCD pixels of screens does not exceed 0.0005 percent of the total quantity of pixels on the screen (according to the ISO 9241-303)
- The occurrence of force majeure (natural phenomena, fire, lightning, etc.).
The manufacturer shall not carry warranty obligation:
Under no circumstances are the manufacturer or its authorized organizations for unusual, incidental, direct or indirect damage (or losses), including, but not limited to, lost profits, loss or inability to use information or data, expenses of recovering information or data, damages caused by interruptions in commercial, manufacturing or other activity, arising in connection with the usage or inability to use a device.