Dive into the music!
The waterproof Bluetooth-earphone X-music H51 Swim MP3 is an ideal option for training, active relax and even swimming. The body of earphone is made according to IPx8 protection standard against water.
The comfortable headband design will please any owner, and the presence of a built-in MP3 player with 8 GB of memory make X-music H51 Swim MP3 an unsurpassed attribute of an inveterate music fan. You may dive into a depth of 1.5 meters with the X-music H51 Swim MP3 headsets! However, keep in mind that at depth you may enjoy listening only music, which is recorded in the memory of your MP3 player.
X-music H51 Swim MP3 synchronizes with devices via 4.1 Bluetooth and may keep communication with two devices at the same time. And the range of the signal reaches 10 meters.
X-music H51 Swim MP3 supports profiles Bluetooth: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio / Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP), Headset Profile (HSP), Hands-Free Profile (HFP).
The presence of Clear Voice Capture (CVC) function lets reduce noise and improve voice quality of transmission.
Tanks to X-music H51 Swim MP3, you may continuously listen to the music for up to 13 hours!
headset for computer, headset for phone
wireless (Bluetooth 4.1 up to 10 m range)
Type of construction
Maximum input power
CVC (Clear Voice Capture)
Power / Play time
3.7V / 220mAh
up to 13 hours of music playback at medium volume
• support connection with 2 devices
• MP3-player (8GB)
• waterproof grade IPx8
In the box
Headset, USB-cable, ear pads ordinary, ear pads for swimming,
case bag, User manual, warranty card
Sigma mobile reserves the right to change the divice technical specifications and configuration without notice.
Sigma mobile company guarantees a high quality and faultless functioning of their devices upon conditions of careful usage and considerations of exploitation rules.
After the expiration of device’s service term, we advise you to contact the Authorized Service Center for preventive maintenance and receiving recommendations for the further exploitation of device. In order to prevent possible misunderstandings, it is preferable to keep the documents that are attached to the device upon its sale (sale receipt or cashier’s receipt, instruction of exploitation, warranty card) during the service term. A warranty card establishes warranty liable for device to the extent, provided by the Law of Ukraine On protection of consumer’s rights.
- A warranty provides free repair or replacement of the device during the warranty term. Warranty service is only provided in the presence of a valid warranty card and fiscal check.
- The renewal of software is a technical maintenance of the product and is not considered as repair and thereforeis not a valid reason for a replacement or a refund;
- The Periodic service of device (replacement of batteries, cleaning, etc.) is carried out by request for an additional fee.
- The warranty term for main devices and accessories is set by Sigma mobile with reference to from the date of device’s sale (look at Table 1).
- Service term is established by Sigma mobile company in reference to the date of the device’s purchase (look at Table 1).
- Warranty service is provided exclusively at Authorized Service Centers in Ukraine. The sheet of service centers may be changed
|Mobile phones series X-treme ||Main device||Eighteen months|
|Mobile phones||Main device||Twelve months|
|Tablets||Main device||Twelve months|
|Action cameras||Main device||Twelve months|
|Bluetooth headsets||Main device||Twelve months|
|Accessories and batteries||Rechargeable batteries (including built-in types)||Six months|
|Memory cards, cables, headsets and other accessories and parts, which don’t requare to disassemble the mobile device in order to replace.|
The manufacturer shall not bear warranty obligation regarding the device in the following cases:
- Violations of rules and conditions of exploitation, adjustment, installation of device, described in the User’s Manual and other documentation, which is transported to the consumer in the complete set with the device;
- If mechanical damages have occured after the transfer of the device to the consumer;
- The ingression of inappropriate items, liquids, insects, etc. inside the device during usage;
- Device’s operation in conditions of excessively high or low temperature, surrounded by high humidity, high dust content;
- Making schematic-technical, design or software changes, not approved by the manufacturer;
- Repair or modification of device, performed by unauthorized persons;
- If the damage is caused by the use of non-standard and/or non-qualified expandable materials, charging devices, spare parts, batteries, electronic media, software products that were not supplied or recommended by the manufacturer;
- If the damage (defects) is caused by the action of computer viruses or similar programs;
- If the damage (defects) is caused by non-compliance with standards or technical regulations of the power, cable, telecommunication networks, radio signal power, including features of the relief and other similar external factors, usage of the device on the edge or outside of a network action zone, connection to inappropriate or defective external devices;
- If the defect occurred due to natural wearing down during the exploitation of the device. In this case, natural wearing down is understood as the consequences of product’s operation, which caused the deterioration of technical status and appearance due to long-term using of this device;
- If the damage of LCD pixels of screens does not exceed 0.0005 percent of the total quantity of pixels on the screen (according to the ISO 9241-303)
- The occurrence of force majeure (natural phenomena, fire, lightning, etc.).
The manufacturer shall not carry warranty obligation:
Under no circumstances are the manufacturer or its authorized organizations for unusual, incidental, direct or indirect damage (or losses), including, but not limited to, lost profits, loss or inability to use information or data, expenses of recovering information or data, damages caused by interruptions in commercial, manufacturing or other activity, arising in connection with the usage or inability to use a device.