The most available mobile phone from Sigma mobile
The simple, convenient, compact X-style 17 UP is the most available stylish phone from Sigma mobile. The phone will be a good decision for those who need mobile communication without the unnecessary features, for which, as rule you need to overpay.
X-style 17 UP has all the features you need to communicate.
The phone is equipped with a color contrasting screen with 1.77 inches with 128×160 pixel resolution, on the dial keys there are three options of alphabets – Ukrainian, English, Russian. The same languages are offered for easy menu setup. Support for two mini-SIM cards GSM standard allows you to communicate with two mobile operators at the same time. An expansion slot with support for microSD cards up to 32 GB in storage provides for storage files.
The organizer consists of an alarm clock, a calculator, a calendar, audio and video players, FM radio that works without a headset connection thanks to a built-in antenna. However, listening to radio and audio via headset is quite possible due to the presence of standard 3.5mm jack. You can set FM radio with an alarm.
You may record up to 500 contacts in phonebook, create groups, import and export contacts to a memory card. The Phonebook settings as well as have the features of finding a contact in accordance with fragment, speed dialing, and adding unwanted contacts to the blacklist.
The phone has a LED flashlight located at the end face of the housing. To switch on it, you need unlock the keyboard and hold «0» key, long pressing on the dial panel.
The phone will work autonomously for several days due to a 600 mAh Li-Ion battery. This charge is sufficient for continuous communication for several hours in a row and up to 5 days in standby mode. The standard microUSB connector located at the bottom side of the housing is used to charge the phone. A network charger device with a cast (non-detachable) cable is included in the set.
GSM 850 900 1800 1900 MHZ
1,77'' LCD (128*160)
menu languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian
SIM type and quantity
Dual SIM (mini SIM)
microSD (up to 32 GB)
+ (built-in antenna).
Can operate without a headset
1 fields per 1 contact;
10 characters in the contact name
Export & import contactcs
alarm clock, calendar, calculator, audio player, video player, voice recorder
Audio format support
MIDI, AAC, MP3, WAV
+ (is activated by "0" button on the keypad)
Ukrainian alphabet on the dial keys
The ability of setting a password on the apps, the call log and SMS folder
Li-Ion, 600 mAh (removable)
- talk-time mode up to 7 hours
- standby time mode up to 5 days
Connector for charger
candy bar (demountable)
In the box
Mobile phone X-style 17 UP, battery, USB power adapter with microUSB (non-detachable) cable, User manual (UA/EN), warranty card
Sigma mobile reserves the right to change the divice technical specifications and configuration without notice.
Conformity certificate (UA)
Sigma mobile company guarantees a high quality and faultless functioning of their devices upon conditions of careful usage and considerations of exploitation rules.
After the expiration of device’s service term, we advise you to contact the Authorized Service Center for preventive maintenance and receiving recommendations for the further exploitation of device. In order to prevent possible misunderstandings, it is preferable to keep the documents that are attached to the device upon its sale (sale receipt or cashier’s receipt, instruction of exploitation, warranty card) during the service term. A warranty card establishes warranty liable for device to the extent, provided by the Law of Ukraine On protection of consumer’s rights.
- A warranty provides free repair or replacement of the device during the warranty term. Warranty service is only provided in the presence of a valid warranty card and fiscal check.
- The renewal of software is a technical maintenance of the product and is not considered as repair and thereforeis not a valid reason for a replacement or a refund;
- The Periodic service of device (replacement of batteries, cleaning, etc.) is carried out by request for an additional fee.
- The warranty term for main devices and accessories is set by Sigma mobile with reference to from the date of device’s sale (look at Table 1).
- Service term is established by Sigma mobile company in reference to the date of the device’s purchase (look at Table 1).
- Warranty service is provided exclusively at Authorized Service Centers in Ukraine. The sheet of service centers may be changed
|Mobile phones series X-treme ||Main device||Eighteen months|
|Mobile phones||Main device||Twelve months|
|Tablets||Main device||Twelve months|
|Action cameras||Main device||Twelve months|
|Bluetooth headsets||Main device||Twelve months|
|Accessories and batteries||Rechargeable batteries (including built-in types)||Six months|
|Memory cards, cables, headsets and other accessories and parts, which don’t requare to disassemble the mobile device in order to replace.|
The manufacturer shall not bear warranty obligation regarding the device in the following cases:
- Violations of rules and conditions of exploitation, adjustment, installation of device, described in the User’s Manual and other documentation, which is transported to the consumer in the complete set with the device;
- If mechanical damages have occured after the transfer of the device to the consumer;
- The ingression of inappropriate items, liquids, insects, etc. inside the device during usage;
- Device’s operation in conditions of excessively high or low temperature, surrounded by high humidity, high dust content;
- Making schematic-technical, design or software changes, not approved by the manufacturer;
- Repair or modification of device, performed by unauthorized persons;
- If the damage is caused by the use of non-standard and/or non-qualified expandable materials, charging devices, spare parts, batteries, electronic media, software products that were not supplied or recommended by the manufacturer;
- If the damage (defects) is caused by the action of computer viruses or similar programs;
- If the damage (defects) is caused by non-compliance with standards or technical regulations of the power, cable, telecommunication networks, radio signal power, including features of the relief and other similar external factors, usage of the device on the edge or outside of a network action zone, connection to inappropriate or defective external devices;
- If the defect occurred due to natural wearing down during the exploitation of the device. In this case, natural wearing down is understood as the consequences of product’s operation, which caused the deterioration of technical status and appearance due to long-term using of this device;
- If the damage of LCD pixels of screens does not exceed 0.0005 percent of the total quantity of pixels on the screen (according to the ISO 9241-303)
- The occurrence of force majeure (natural phenomena, fire, lightning, etc.).
The manufacturer shall not carry warranty obligation:
Under no circumstances are the manufacturer or its authorized organizations for unusual, incidental, direct or indirect damage (or losses), including, but not limited to, lost profits, loss or inability to use information or data, expenses of recovering information or data, damages caused by interruptions in commercial, manufacturing or other activity, arising in connection with the usage or inability to use a device.