A multifunctional phone for vivid impressions!
X-style 32 Boombox is not simply a phone, it is a portable Bluetooth column that you should compulsory take with you on a trip, for a picnic, for entertaining your friends at a party.
Do you want to use X-style 32 Boombox as your phone? – You have a large bright LCD display with 2.4’’, a phone book for 300 contacts, an organizer with alarm clock, calendar, audio and video player. A powerful 3200 mAh battery allows you to continuously communicate for up to 13 hours and standby mode for up to 25 days. As well as Powerbank function will allow you to recharge your favorite gadgets.
Became sad. Do you want to have fun? To synchronize X-style 32 Boombox with your computer, notebook or smartphone and switch on music at top volume, or use the Magic Voice function, call your friends and chat with them by unfamiliar funny voices. You are provided good mood!
Turned off the light? Do you return at late night dark lanes? The powerful light of X-style 32 Boombox will dispel any darkness, show the way on 40 steps forward. And in order to switch on a flashlight you do not need to activate the phone and look for the necessary key on a dial panel, the button which you need is very conveniently located on the body.
Having such a wide range of interesting and useful functions, X-style 32 Boombox has enough compact size 132*59*23mm and weighs only 181 grams.
GSM 850 900 1800 1900 MHZ
2,4'' QVGA (240*320)
menu languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian
SIM type and quantity
Dual SIM (mini SIM)
microSD (up to 32 GB)
+ (built-in antenna)
Operate without a headset
1 field per 1 contact;
20 characters in the contact name
Export & import contactcs
alarm clock, calculator, calendar, audio and video players, voice recorder
Video format support
The beam range is up to 20 meters.
Activated by a separate button on the housing.
Works regardless of whether the phone is on or off.
Portable speaker (connect via Bluetooth)
PowerBank function (charging external devices)
Magic Voice function
Li-Ion, 32000 mAh (removable)
- talk-time mode up to 13 hours
- standby time mode up to 25 days
Connector for charger
candy bar (demountable)
In the box
Mobile phone X-style 32 Boombox, battery, USB power adapter with microUSB (non-detachable) cable, User manual (UA), Warranty card
Sigma mobile reserves the right to change the divice technical specifications and configuration without notice.
Сonformity certificate (UA)
Sigma mobile company guarantees a high quality and faultless functioning of their devices upon conditions of careful usage and considerations of exploitation rules.
After the expiration of device’s service term, we advise you to contact the Authorized Service Center for preventive maintenance and receiving recommendations for the further exploitation of device. In order to prevent possible misunderstandings, it is preferable to keep the documents that are attached to the device upon its sale (sale receipt or cashier’s receipt, instruction of exploitation, warranty card) during the service term. A warranty card establishes warranty liable for device to the extent, provided by the Law of Ukraine On protection of consumer’s rights.
- A warranty provides free repair or replacement of the device during the warranty term. Warranty service is only provided in the presence of a valid warranty card and fiscal check.
- The renewal of software is a technical maintenance of the product and is not considered as repair and thereforeis not a valid reason for a replacement or a refund;
- The Periodic service of device (replacement of batteries, cleaning, etc.) is carried out by request for an additional fee.
- The warranty term for main devices and accessories is set by Sigma mobile with reference to from the date of device’s sale (look at Table 1).
- Service term is established by Sigma mobile company in reference to the date of the device’s purchase (look at Table 1).
- Warranty service is provided exclusively at Authorized Service Centers in Ukraine. The sheet of service centers may be changed
|Mobile phones series X-treme ||Main device||Eighteen months|
|Mobile phones||Main device||Twelve months|
|Tablets||Main device||Twelve months|
|Action cameras||Main device||Twelve months|
|Bluetooth headsets||Main device||Twelve months|
|Accessories and batteries||Rechargeable batteries (including built-in types)||Six months|
|Memory cards, cables, headsets and other accessories and parts, which don’t requare to disassemble the mobile device in order to replace.|
The manufacturer shall not bear warranty obligation regarding the device in the following cases:
- Violations of rules and conditions of exploitation, adjustment, installation of device, described in the User’s Manual and other documentation, which is transported to the consumer in the complete set with the device;
- If mechanical damages have occured after the transfer of the device to the consumer;
- The ingression of inappropriate items, liquids, insects, etc. inside the device during usage;
- Device’s operation in conditions of excessively high or low temperature, surrounded by high humidity, high dust content;
- Making schematic-technical, design or software changes, not approved by the manufacturer;
- Repair or modification of device, performed by unauthorized persons;
- If the damage is caused by the use of non-standard and/or non-qualified expandable materials, charging devices, spare parts, batteries, electronic media, software products that were not supplied or recommended by the manufacturer;
- If the damage (defects) is caused by the action of computer viruses or similar programs;
- If the damage (defects) is caused by non-compliance with standards or technical regulations of the power, cable, telecommunication networks, radio signal power, including features of the relief and other similar external factors, usage of the device on the edge or outside of a network action zone, connection to inappropriate or defective external devices;
- If the defect occurred due to natural wearing down during the exploitation of the device. In this case, natural wearing down is understood as the consequences of product’s operation, which caused the deterioration of technical status and appearance due to long-term using of this device;
- If the damage of LCD pixels of screens does not exceed 0.0005 percent of the total quantity of pixels on the screen (according to the ISO 9241-303)
- The occurrence of force majeure (natural phenomena, fire, lightning, etc.).
The manufacturer shall not carry warranty obligation:
Under no circumstances are the manufacturer or its authorized organizations for unusual, incidental, direct or indirect damage (or losses), including, but not limited to, lost profits, loss or inability to use information or data, expenses of recovering information or data, damages caused by interruptions in commercial, manufacturing or other activity, arising in connection with the usage or inability to use a device.