X-treme AZ68 is reliable and tough, comfortable and functional phone.
The phone is fully dustproof and may be up to 30 minutes under water at depths of up to 1.5 meters. The protection is guaranteed subject to tightly sealed plugs on connectors. Dust resistance and the possibility of safe immersion in water are confirmed by the international protection certificate IP68.
Apart from the protection, X-treme AZ68 has enough functionality for performance everyday tasks. The phone is equipped with a large contrasting 2.4” QVGA display with 320×240 pixels separate ability. At once three alphabets: Ukrainian, English and Russian are reflected on the typing keys. File manager allows you to work with files in a phone memory and on the memory card. There are available such operations as copying, moving, deleting, creating folders.
X-treme AZ68 mobile phone is a classic phone with basic functionality for calling and sending messages, calendar, alarm clock, calculator, flashlight, voice recorder. There are FM radio, audio player and video player, which allow you to enjoy your favorite music or watch videos upon the road. Headsets are included in complete unit. FM radio works with a built-in antenna, so listening to radio stations is possible both with and without headsets.
Powerful third LED flashlight for two glow modes: Normal and Blinking (activated by a separate key on the keyboard).
You may capture interesting moments or take photos of all your friends and colleagues and attach them to your contacts via 0.3 MP camera.
You may use up to two SIM cards of miniSIM form for making calls and communication via SMS messages. A very convenient option of this phone is a call button for each card.
The phone is equipped with a “Whitelist” function for those numbers that are allowed to make an incoming call. Phonebook may hold up to 500 contacts. An additional microSD slot allows you to increase the phone’s internal memory by using up to 32GB microSD cards.
X-treme AZ68 battery has a capacity of 1700 mAh and it means that a single charge is enough for long autonomous operation up to 32 hours of continuous conversations on the phone.
Reliable and rugged housing, comfortable dimensions of the phone and sufficient functionality shall be estimated by the user, keeping an active lifestyle!
IP68 (* 6x-protection against dust, sand and dirt particles, * x8- protection for long (up to 30 minutes) immersion in water to a depth up to 1,5 m.) Full waterproof .The device can work in submerged condition). This standard does not provide shock-proof. Due to additional seals and strong attachments, the phone has increased vibration resistance, but requires caution in use.
menu languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian
SIM type and quantity
Dual SIM (mini-SIM)
2.4'' QVGA (240*320)
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHZ
microSD (up to 32 GB)
+ (built-in antenna)
Can work without a headset
1 field per 1 contact;
25 characters in the contact name (RUS)
50 characters in the contact name (ENG)
Export & import contactcs
alarm clock, calculator, calendar, audio player, video player, voice recorder, E-book
Audio format support
MP3, MIDI, AAC, AMR
Video format support
3GP, AVI, MP4
+ (is activated by "zero"-button on the keyboard)
two glow modes - normal and stroboscope
Two call keys for each SIM card. Ukrainian alphabet on typing keys. "White list" for numbers that are allowed incoming dialing.
Li-Ion, 1700 mAh (removable)
- talk-time mode up to 32 hours
Connector for charger
candy bar (demountable)
In the box
Mobile phone X-treme AZ68, battery, USB power adapter, USB cable, screwdriver, wire headset, User manual (UA/EN), Quick Start Guide, warranty card
Sigma mobile reserves the right to change the divice technical specifications and configuration without notice.
Conformity certificate (UA)
Sigma mobile company guarantees a high quality and faultless functioning of their devices upon conditions of careful usage and considerations of exploitation rules.
After the expiration of device’s service term, we advise you to contact the Authorized Service Center for preventive maintenance and receiving recommendations for the further exploitation of device. In order to prevent possible misunderstandings, it is preferable to keep the documents that are attached to the device upon its sale (sale receipt or cashier’s receipt, instruction of exploitation, warranty card) during the service term. A warranty card establishes warranty liable for device to the extent, provided by the Law of Ukraine On protection of consumer’s rights.
- A warranty provides free repair or replacement of the device during the warranty term. Warranty service is only provided in the presence of a valid warranty card and fiscal check.
- The renewal of software is a technical maintenance of the product and is not considered as repair and thereforeis not a valid reason for a replacement or a refund;
- The Periodic service of device (replacement of batteries, cleaning, etc.) is carried out by request for an additional fee.
- The warranty term for main devices and accessories is set by Sigma mobile with reference to from the date of device’s sale (look at Table 1).
- Service term is established by Sigma mobile company in reference to the date of the device’s purchase (look at Table 1).
- Warranty service is provided exclusively at Authorized Service Centers in Ukraine. The sheet of service centers may be changed
|Mobile phones series X-treme ||Main device||Eighteen months|
|Mobile phones||Main device||Twelve months|
|Tablets||Main device||Twelve months|
|Action cameras||Main device||Twelve months|
|Bluetooth headsets||Main device||Twelve months|
|Accessories and batteries||Rechargeable batteries (including built-in types)||Six months|
|Memory cards, cables, headsets and other accessories and parts, which don’t requare to disassemble the mobile device in order to replace.|
The manufacturer shall not bear warranty obligation regarding the device in the following cases:
- Violations of rules and conditions of exploitation, adjustment, installation of device, described in the User’s Manual and other documentation, which is transported to the consumer in the complete set with the device;
- If mechanical damages have occured after the transfer of the device to the consumer;
- The ingression of inappropriate items, liquids, insects, etc. inside the device during usage;
- Device’s operation in conditions of excessively high or low temperature, surrounded by high humidity, high dust content;
- Making schematic-technical, design or software changes, not approved by the manufacturer;
- Repair or modification of device, performed by unauthorized persons;
- If the damage is caused by the use of non-standard and/or non-qualified expandable materials, charging devices, spare parts, batteries, electronic media, software products that were not supplied or recommended by the manufacturer;
- If the damage (defects) is caused by the action of computer viruses or similar programs;
- If the damage (defects) is caused by non-compliance with standards or technical regulations of the power, cable, telecommunication networks, radio signal power, including features of the relief and other similar external factors, usage of the device on the edge or outside of a network action zone, connection to inappropriate or defective external devices;
- If the defect occurred due to natural wearing down during the exploitation of the device. In this case, natural wearing down is understood as the consequences of product’s operation, which caused the deterioration of technical status and appearance due to long-term using of this device;
- If the damage of LCD pixels of screens does not exceed 0.0005 percent of the total quantity of pixels on the screen (according to the ISO 9241-303)
- The occurrence of force majeure (natural phenomena, fire, lightning, etc.).
The manufacturer shall not carry warranty obligation:
Under no circumstances are the manufacturer or its authorized organizations for unusual, incidental, direct or indirect damage (or losses), including, but not limited to, lost profits, loss or inability to use information or data, expenses of recovering information or data, damages caused by interruptions in commercial, manufacturing or other activity, arising in connection with the usage or inability to use a device.