X-treme DZ68 with function Walkie-Talkie is an excellent reliable device for conquerors mountain top and active people!
At the stage of development of X-treme DZ68 has been rigorously tested for compliance with IP68 protection standard (full dustproof and protection against ingression of water during short-time immersion to a depth of 1.5 meters).
Despite circumstances with X-treme DZ68, you always stay connected! Thanks to the support of two SIM-cards (in Dual-standby mode), you will be able to receive and make calls from the second SIM-card in case of weak coverage of GSM by one of the operators.
And out of town, where coverage may be unavailable, Walkie-Talkie comes in handy! Thanks to this function, your phone is transformed to a mobile radio station that operates on two permitted civilian frequency bands 446-446.1 MhZ (PMR band) of 0.5 watts and 433.05-434.79 MhZ (LPD band) of 0.01 watts. It is noteworthy that for radio connection you may use the special headsets supplied with the set.
X-treme DZ68 is equipped with a 2.4-inch color display with 240×320 pixel resolution, a 0.3 Mpx camera, built-in audio and video player, voice recorder, FM radio and Bluetooth module.
A 4500 mAh removable battery allows you to operate your phone in standby mode for up to 30 days and up to 25 hours in continuous phone conversation mode. And the provided Powerbank function will help recharge other gadgets from X-treme DZ68.
IP68 (* 6x-protection against dust, sand and dirt particles, * x8- protection for long (up to 30 minutes) immersion in water to a depth up to 1,5 m.) Full waterproof .The device can work in submerged condition). This standard does not provide shock-proof. Due to additional seals and strong attachments, the phone has increased vibration resistance, but requires caution in use.
menu languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian
SIM type and quantity
Dual SIM (miniSIM)
2.4'' QVGA (240*320)
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHZ
microSD (up to 32 GB)
+ (can operate only with a headset)
1 field per 1 contact
20 characters in the contact name
Export & import contactcs
alarm clock, calendar, calculator, torch, Powerbank, Bluetooth
Audio format support
Video format support
AVI, 3gp, MP4, MP3
Powerful LED-torch on the top of the housing (activated by a left side button or from a menu item "Organizer")
Walkie-talkie. PPT key. Headset for walkie-talkie in the kit.
433.05-434.79 MHz (LPD band)
446.0-446.1 MHz (PMR band)
Powerbank function for charging other devices.
"Eyelet" for lace.
Wired headphones included.
Ukrainian alphabet on the dial keys. Locking the phone by password.
Li-Ion, 4500 mAh (removable)
candy bar (demountable)
257 g (with an antenna)
245 g (without an antenna)
In the box
Mobile phone X-treme DZ68, battery, USB power adapter, USB cable, wired headset (microUSB), headset for walkie-talkie (3.5 mm jack), external antenna, screwdriver, User manual, Quick Start Guide, warranty card
Sigma mobile reserves the right to change the divice technical specifications and configuration without notice.
Conformity certificate (UA)
Sigma mobile company guarantees a high quality and faultless functioning of their devices upon conditions of careful usage and considerations of exploitation rules.
After the expiration of device’s service term, we advise you to contact the Authorized Service Center for preventive maintenance and receiving recommendations for the further exploitation of device. In order to prevent possible misunderstandings, it is preferable to keep the documents that are attached to the device upon its sale (sale receipt or cashier’s receipt, instruction of exploitation, warranty card) during the service term. A warranty card establishes warranty liable for device to the extent, provided by the Law of Ukraine On protection of consumer’s rights.
- A warranty provides free repair or replacement of the device during the warranty term. Warranty service is only provided in the presence of a valid warranty card and fiscal check.
- The renewal of software is a technical maintenance of the product and is not considered as repair and thereforeis not a valid reason for a replacement or a refund;
- The Periodic service of device (replacement of batteries, cleaning, etc.) is carried out by request for an additional fee.
- The warranty term for main devices and accessories is set by Sigma mobile with reference to from the date of device’s sale (look at Table 1).
- Service term is established by Sigma mobile company in reference to the date of the device’s purchase (look at Table 1).
- Warranty service is provided exclusively at Authorized Service Centers in Ukraine. The sheet of service centers may be changed
|Mobile phones series X-treme ||Main device||Eighteen months|
|Mobile phones||Main device||Twelve months|
|Tablets||Main device||Twelve months|
|Action cameras||Main device||Twelve months|
|Bluetooth headsets||Main device||Twelve months|
|Accessories and batteries||Rechargeable batteries (including built-in types)||Six months|
|Memory cards, cables, headsets and other accessories and parts, which don’t requare to disassemble the mobile device in order to replace.|
The manufacturer shall not bear warranty obligation regarding the device in the following cases:
- Violations of rules and conditions of exploitation, adjustment, installation of device, described in the User’s Manual and other documentation, which is transported to the consumer in the complete set with the device;
- If mechanical damages have occured after the transfer of the device to the consumer;
- The ingression of inappropriate items, liquids, insects, etc. inside the device during usage;
- Device’s operation in conditions of excessively high or low temperature, surrounded by high humidity, high dust content;
- Making schematic-technical, design or software changes, not approved by the manufacturer;
- Repair or modification of device, performed by unauthorized persons;
- If the damage is caused by the use of non-standard and/or non-qualified expandable materials, charging devices, spare parts, batteries, electronic media, software products that were not supplied or recommended by the manufacturer;
- If the damage (defects) is caused by the action of computer viruses or similar programs;
- If the damage (defects) is caused by non-compliance with standards or technical regulations of the power, cable, telecommunication networks, radio signal power, including features of the relief and other similar external factors, usage of the device on the edge or outside of a network action zone, connection to inappropriate or defective external devices;
- If the defect occurred due to natural wearing down during the exploitation of the device. In this case, natural wearing down is understood as the consequences of product’s operation, which caused the deterioration of technical status and appearance due to long-term using of this device;
- If the damage of LCD pixels of screens does not exceed 0.0005 percent of the total quantity of pixels on the screen (according to the ISO 9241-303)
- The occurrence of force majeure (natural phenomena, fire, lightning, etc.).
The manufacturer shall not carry warranty obligation:
Under no circumstances are the manufacturer or its authorized organizations for unusual, incidental, direct or indirect damage (or losses), including, but not limited to, lost profits, loss or inability to use information or data, expenses of recovering information or data, damages caused by interruptions in commercial, manufacturing or other activity, arising in connection with the usage or inability to use a device.