X-treme IT67m is a rugged feature phone with Opera MINI browser pre-installed.
X-treme IT67m push-button phone incorporates the best of Sigma mobile’s range of secure devices. The housing of the phone is made by the technology of double plastic and rubber casting, therefore the phone is reliably protected from ingression of dust and water according to the IP68 international standard, and as well as has a high indicator of shock resistance. The side faces of body are ribbed, so the phone will not slip out of wet hands. The purpose of X-treme IT67m is to work in difficult conditions!
An excellent feature of X-treme IT67m is the presence of provided web browser Opera MINI, which allows you to open and view web pages.
X-treme IT67m battery has a capacity of 1700 mAh, which means that a single charge is enough for long self-contained operation – up to 30 hours of continuous phone conversations or up to 20 days of standby mode.
X-treme IT67m is equipped with 2,2-inch color display with 176×220 pixels separate ability. There are three alphabets at once on keyboard: Ukrainian, English, Russian.
The phone supports the operation of one SIM card of mini SIM format. An additional microSD slot allows you to increase the phone’s internal memory by using up to 32GB microSD cards.
The phone is equipped with audio and video players, voice recorder, FM radio, LED flashlight, which is switched on by using a separate hoising button. Phone organizer includes: alarm clock, stopwatch, calculator, calendar, e-book reader. A phone book is designed for 500 contacts. And a built-in Bluetooth module allows you to share files and photos with other devices.
And for those, who do not like to carry a phone in their pocket, X-treme IT67m has a special hole for carrying a phone on a strap.
IP68 (* 6x-protection against dust, sand and dirt particles, * x8- protection for long (up to 30 minutes) immersion in water to a depth up to 1,5 m.) Full waterproof .The device can work in submerged condition). This standard does not provide shock-proof. Due to additional seals and strong attachments, the phone has increased vibration resistance, but requires caution in use.
menu languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian
SIM type and quantity
Single SIM (1*miniSIM)
2,2" TFT LCD QCIF (176*220)
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHZ: GPRS
microSD (up to 32 GB)
0,3 Mpx (flash, video recording)
+ (can operate only with a headset)
1 field per 1 contact: 4 numbers (name, picture, own ringtone) +1 email
40 characters in the contact name
Export & import contactcs
alarm clock, calendar, calculator, world time, stopwatch, audio player, video player, voice recorder, e-book reader, tasks, gallery, FM-radio
Audio format support
MIDI, AAC, MP3, WAV
+ (is activated with a separate functional key)
Pre-install internet browser Opera MINI.
Ukrainian alphabet on dial keys.
"Eyelet" for lace
Li-Ion, 1700 mAh
- talk-time mode up tp 12 hours
- standby-time up to 20 days
Connector for charger
candy bar (demountable)
In the box
Mobile phone X-treme IT67m, battery, USB power adapter, USB cable, wired headset, User manual (UA/EN), Quick Start Guide, warranty card
Sigma mobile reserves the right to change the divice technical specifications and configuration without notice.
Conformity certificate (UA)
Sigma mobile company guarantees a high quality and faultless functioning of their devices upon conditions of careful usage and considerations of exploitation rules.
After the expiration of device’s service term, we advise you to contact the Authorized Service Center for preventive maintenance and receiving recommendations for the further exploitation of device. In order to prevent possible misunderstandings, it is preferable to keep the documents that are attached to the device upon its sale (sale receipt or cashier’s receipt, instruction of exploitation, warranty card) during the service term. A warranty card establishes warranty liable for device to the extent, provided by the Law of Ukraine On protection of consumer’s rights.
- A warranty provides free repair or replacement of the device during the warranty term. Warranty service is only provided in the presence of a valid warranty card and fiscal check.
- The renewal of software is a technical maintenance of the product and is not considered as repair and thereforeis not a valid reason for a replacement or a refund;
- The Periodic service of device (replacement of batteries, cleaning, etc.) is carried out by request for an additional fee.
- The warranty term for main devices and accessories is set by Sigma mobile with reference to from the date of device’s sale (look at Table 1).
- Service term is established by Sigma mobile company in reference to the date of the device’s purchase (look at Table 1).
- Warranty service is provided exclusively at Authorized Service Centers in Ukraine. The sheet of service centers may be changed
|Mobile phones series X-treme ||Main device||Eighteen months|
|Mobile phones||Main device||Twelve months|
|Tablets||Main device||Twelve months|
|Action cameras||Main device||Twelve months|
|Bluetooth headsets||Main device||Twelve months|
|Accessories and batteries||Rechargeable batteries (including built-in types)||Six months|
|Memory cards, cables, headsets and other accessories and parts, which don’t requare to disassemble the mobile device in order to replace.|
The manufacturer shall not bear warranty obligation regarding the device in the following cases:
- Violations of rules and conditions of exploitation, adjustment, installation of device, described in the User’s Manual and other documentation, which is transported to the consumer in the complete set with the device;
- If mechanical damages have occured after the transfer of the device to the consumer;
- The ingression of inappropriate items, liquids, insects, etc. inside the device during usage;
- Device’s operation in conditions of excessively high or low temperature, surrounded by high humidity, high dust content;
- Making schematic-technical, design or software changes, not approved by the manufacturer;
- Repair or modification of device, performed by unauthorized persons;
- If the damage is caused by the use of non-standard and/or non-qualified expandable materials, charging devices, spare parts, batteries, electronic media, software products that were not supplied or recommended by the manufacturer;
- If the damage (defects) is caused by the action of computer viruses or similar programs;
- If the damage (defects) is caused by non-compliance with standards or technical regulations of the power, cable, telecommunication networks, radio signal power, including features of the relief and other similar external factors, usage of the device on the edge or outside of a network action zone, connection to inappropriate or defective external devices;
- If the defect occurred due to natural wearing down during the exploitation of the device. In this case, natural wearing down is understood as the consequences of product’s operation, which caused the deterioration of technical status and appearance due to long-term using of this device;
- If the damage of LCD pixels of screens does not exceed 0.0005 percent of the total quantity of pixels on the screen (according to the ISO 9241-303)
- The occurrence of force majeure (natural phenomena, fire, lightning, etc.).
The manufacturer shall not carry warranty obligation:
Under no circumstances are the manufacturer or its authorized organizations for unusual, incidental, direct or indirect damage (or losses), including, but not limited to, lost profits, loss or inability to use information or data, expenses of recovering information or data, damages caused by interruptions in commercial, manufacturing or other activity, arising in connection with the usage or inability to use a device.