The tough feature phone with a large screen, a powerful battery and an emergency call button
Sigma mobile X-treme ST68 is an universal combination of protection under IP68 standard, ease of use and reliability in emergency cases.
Rain? Let! Falling into dirt or water? It is not as well as a problem! Resistance and protection according to IP68 means that X-treme ST68 is completely dustproof and feels great at depths of up to 1.5 meters within 30 minutes.
X-treme ST68 is designed and adapted for people, who prefer to simplicity and convenience of a mobile phone. The support for two SIM cards, for each of which provided for individual call button, a large 2.8 ” color display, a powerful 2600 mAh battery, the charge, which is enough for 24 hours of continuous (!) conversations. All of them (and not only) represent this phone as a very interesting and attractive decision for lovers of simple and reliable gadgets.
The menu of this model has everything for comfortable communication and daily use, in particular calendar, calculator, Bluetooth, audio and video player, ebook reader, 500 phone book, photo and video camera, FM radio flashlight, which may work without under headsets’ connection.
Care for the nearest and dearest
X-treme ST68 is an interesting not only as a rugged phone, but also as a phone for the elderly, who sometimes need emergency help. The presence of SOS key located on the back of the phone allows you to make alternate calls and send SMS messages to four pre-programmed subscribers in an emergency. This function is essential for lonely elderly people who may need outside help.
In addition to this function, X-treme ST68 takes into account the need of loud speakers and the ability to enlarge the screen font to increase usability for people with the impaired vision. The presence of a separate button for activation of flashlight also emphasizes the importance of quick access to the necessary functions.
Another feature of this model is the presence of a USB Type C charging connector. This connector format allows you to not worry about the correct side or incorrectly inserted charger cable, now any position of the connector shall be correct.
IP68 (* 6x-protection against dust, sand and dirt particles, * x8- protection for long (up to 30 minutes) immersion in water to a depth up to 1,5 m.) Full waterproof .The device can work in submerged condition). This standard does not provide shock-proof. Due to additional seals and strong attachments, the phone has increased vibration resistance, but requires caution in use.
menu languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian
SIM type and quantity
Dual SIM (micro-SIM)
2.8'' QVGA (240*320)
GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHZ
microSD (up to 32 GB)
+ (built-in antenna).
Can operate without a headset
SOS button for emergency calls
+ (programmed for 4 numbers)
4 fields per 1 contact (picture, ringtone);
20 characters in the contact name
Export & import contactcs
alarm clock, calendar, calculator, audio player, video player, voice recorder, e-book reader
Audio format support
MIDI, MP3, WAV, AAC
+ (is activated by long pressing the side button)
Ukrainian alphabet on the dial keys.
Individual call button on each SIM card.
Large comfortable dial keys.
The ability to change the size of the screen font.
Very loud speaker.
"Eyelet" for lace
Li-Ion, 2600 mAh (built-in)
- talk-time mode up to 24 hours
Connector for charger
USB Type C
candy bar (demountable)
In the box
Mobile phone X-treme ST68, battery, USB Type C power adapter, USB Type C cable, wire headset, User manual (UA/EN), Quick Start Guide, warranty card
Sigma mobile reserves the right to change the divice technical specifications and configuration without notice.
Conformity certificate (UA)
Sigma mobile company guarantees a high quality and faultless functioning of their devices upon conditions of careful usage and considerations of exploitation rules.
After the expiration of device’s service term, we advise you to contact the Authorized Service Center for preventive maintenance and receiving recommendations for the further exploitation of device. In order to prevent possible misunderstandings, it is preferable to keep the documents that are attached to the device upon its sale (sale receipt or cashier’s receipt, instruction of exploitation, warranty card) during the service term. A warranty card establishes warranty liable for device to the extent, provided by the Law of Ukraine On protection of consumer’s rights.
- A warranty provides free repair or replacement of the device during the warranty term. Warranty service is only provided in the presence of a valid warranty card and fiscal check.
- The renewal of software is a technical maintenance of the product and is not considered as repair and thereforeis not a valid reason for a replacement or a refund;
- The Periodic service of device (replacement of batteries, cleaning, etc.) is carried out by request for an additional fee.
- The warranty term for main devices and accessories is set by Sigma mobile with reference to from the date of device’s sale (look at Table 1).
- Service term is established by Sigma mobile company in reference to the date of the device’s purchase (look at Table 1).
- Warranty service is provided exclusively at Authorized Service Centers in Ukraine. The sheet of service centers may be changed
|Mobile phones series X-treme ||Main device||Eighteen months|
|Mobile phones||Main device||Twelve months|
|Tablets||Main device||Twelve months|
|Action cameras||Main device||Twelve months|
|Bluetooth headsets||Main device||Twelve months|
|Accessories and batteries||Rechargeable batteries (including built-in types)||Six months|
|Memory cards, cables, headsets and other accessories and parts, which don’t requare to disassemble the mobile device in order to replace.|
The manufacturer shall not bear warranty obligation regarding the device in the following cases:
- Violations of rules and conditions of exploitation, adjustment, installation of device, described in the User’s Manual and other documentation, which is transported to the consumer in the complete set with the device;
- If mechanical damages have occured after the transfer of the device to the consumer;
- The ingression of inappropriate items, liquids, insects, etc. inside the device during usage;
- Device’s operation in conditions of excessively high or low temperature, surrounded by high humidity, high dust content;
- Making schematic-technical, design or software changes, not approved by the manufacturer;
- Repair or modification of device, performed by unauthorized persons;
- If the damage is caused by the use of non-standard and/or non-qualified expandable materials, charging devices, spare parts, batteries, electronic media, software products that were not supplied or recommended by the manufacturer;
- If the damage (defects) is caused by the action of computer viruses or similar programs;
- If the damage (defects) is caused by non-compliance with standards or technical regulations of the power, cable, telecommunication networks, radio signal power, including features of the relief and other similar external factors, usage of the device on the edge or outside of a network action zone, connection to inappropriate or defective external devices;
- If the defect occurred due to natural wearing down during the exploitation of the device. In this case, natural wearing down is understood as the consequences of product’s operation, which caused the deterioration of technical status and appearance due to long-term using of this device;
- If the damage of LCD pixels of screens does not exceed 0.0005 percent of the total quantity of pixels on the screen (according to the ISO 9241-303)
- The occurrence of force majeure (natural phenomena, fire, lightning, etc.).
The manufacturer shall not carry warranty obligation:
Under no circumstances are the manufacturer or its authorized organizations for unusual, incidental, direct or indirect damage (or losses), including, but not limited to, lost profits, loss or inability to use information or data, expenses of recovering information or data, damages caused by interruptions in commercial, manufacturing or other activity, arising in connection with the usage or inability to use a device.